Why SEO Syracuse | Buffalo SEO | SEO Rochester NY ?
Nobody is buying and you already have a website! A website can be a weakness or one of your greatest assets. In this fast paced modern world your site should be lean and accessible. Even the greatest websites get no where without any traffic or the correct search engine optimization (seo syracuse ny).
Whether you are a lawyer, doctor, dentist, or any small business your success depends on one thing. Receiving MORE CUSTOMERS! At CNY Marketer we focus on 1 thing for your business, making it rain. We do your online campaigns with no bother for you.
With our SEO experts on your team, you get to center on what you do greatest – running your business. We can work on everything from Google Local to Social Media. All our packages focus on one thing, ROI. We need you to have a positive return with us so you can grow. We aren’t in the business of taking others out of business. We study the number of leads you need to be profitable and then we will provide those leads so you can grow your business.
We have 3 varying package sizes for varying budgets. Don’t head to another SEO site until you call us. You will blow away at what we can do for you. We can also create custom packages around your budget and needs. We realize that every business different and you want the best marketing for your business. We know right where to find you clients, so what are you waiting for? Lets grow your business together.
Looking for Syracuse SEO Services or SEO Experts anywhere in NY?
Almost everyone searching for a certain product or service on the internet won’t go past the first page of results on their favorite search engine, such as Google, before they take action or move on. When formulating your internet marketing strategy for your business the goal shouldn’t be to just get listed on Google. It should be to get on the first page – preferably in the top 3 results. This is where more than 50% of the people searching click.
Right now search results appear in two different ways: paid and organic. Paid search results show up in a slightly transparent colored box across the top and run part-way down the right side of the page. The other majority of the page is taken up by organic search results. These normally include a longer description of the web page the search engine is sending you to. Organic search is where most of our services come in.
SEO Syracuse | Buffalo SEO | SEO Rochester NY
SEO means “search engine optimization.” SEO of your website is providing the best chance for your web page to show up at the top of the organic search rankings. (See picture above for example of organic search results.) When trying to optimize your site your goal is to rank your pages higher in the list of these search results. Part of your marketing plan should include search engine optimization. The work with SEO will pay off in the long run but it does take time to achieve great results. For many local small businesses it will take 2-3 months to achieve a first page ranking on Google for a specific “buyers” keyword.
Some of the Factors That Can Affect your Search Ranks
On-page factors include those associated with your site’s web pages:
- Keywords: What keywords would be best to drive buyers or leads to your business? Why target Syracuse SEO when SEO Syracuse gets more search results every month? Or would it make since to target computers or buy computers. You want people that are looking to take action!
- Content: Each page of your site must be original content and you should never copy anything from the internet to paste on your site. Search engines see this as duplicate content and you won’t receive the rankings you would like to. Many businesses with eCommerce sites have this issue, they just copy a products description from their manufacturer. This won’t help you at all!
- Content Freshness: Keep some fresh content flowing through your site and keep everything up to date.
- Design: Design a site or page the the search engines can actually access and read. Some sites look amazing but then the search engines can’t read any of the content on the site. What good is that? Also designing a site with the user in mind helps. Your site needs to also be user-friendly. Visitors need to be able to navigate the site easily and fast.
- Site URL: How much direct traffic does you site get, having a site url that is also the main keyword you would like to rank for is money.
Off-Page factors are ways to improve your search ranking that won’t show up on your actual web page:
- Links: Evaluating the links going out of your site and coming in is normally at the heart of any SEO plan. What kind of links point to your site and are they quality links?
- Directory listings: Respected dirctories include Yahoo! and DMOZ, but do you belong to any of the local directory sites? Site such as yelp, Angies list, Google Plus local, Foursquare, Superpages, etc…
There are many other factors and these are just a few to get your feet wet with the basic ideas of search engine optimization.